There are many options for outpatient alcohol treatment in Los Angeles. The same holds true for substance use disorder treatment. You don’t have to put your life on hold to enroll in an inpatient program that takes you away from your family and friends. Outpatient addiction treatment programs are available and allow you to come to a center for treatment during the day and return home each evening.
Drugs and alcohol can have a crippling grip on a person. However, outpatient addiction rehab near Irvine, California, can help. If you need support to regain control of your life or if you’re concerned for a loved one, contact Virtues Behavioral Health at 855.579.8599.
Outpatient Rehab in Los Angeles
Participating in an outpatient program is one of the most effective and powerful ways to break free of the hold that a substance use disorder has on your life. Moreover, the best outpatient addiction rehab programs will teach you to cope with triggers and stress in healthy ways without using substances to make it through each day.
It’s more than just substance use that could be the problem. In addition to addiction treatment therapy, you’ll learn to manage any co-occurring mental health issues (otherwise known as dual diagnosis treatment) and get your life back under your control.
Benefits of Outpatient Addiction Rehab
Outpatient rehab options offer a diverse array of benefits that help you adjust to a life free of drugs and alcohol in a healthy, sustainable way. Some of the biggest benefits include the following:
- Tend to responsibilities at home while in treatment
- Put new healthy coping skills to use in real-world situations
- Enjoy flexible scheduling
- Have support and ongoing counseling to transition back to everyday life
- Experience relief, knowing that outpatient rehab is less expensive than residential (inpatient) treatment
Many people begin outpatient alcohol treatment in Los Angeles after completing a residential program like detox. However, starting with outpatient options may be the best choice for others. It all depends on your unique situation.
The Best Options for Outpatient Rehab in Los Angeles
Many different programs and therapies are available on an outpatient basis near Irvine, California. Some of the best options available for comprehensive outpatient rehab include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – A type of therapy to help you change your thoughts and behaviors
- Group therapy – A support network of others who are working to break free of substance use
- Individual therapy – One-on-one sessions with a professional to talk about your journey to recovery
- Art therapy – Work through challenging emotions through art
- Holistic therapy – Learn how the mind, body, and spirit are interconnected
- Anger management therapy – Discover ways to control impulsive urges
- Life skills training – Hone your life skills and manage life’s responsibilities more effectively
- Experiential therapy – Through creative activities and outings free of drugs and alcohol, you can experience life in positive settings
- Coping skills – Learn to tackle stressors and challenges in healthy, productive ways
- Couples treatment – Work through drug and substance abuse together and support each other
- Relapse prevention therapy – Plan for the future and learn to maintain your sobriety
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) – Accept your reactions to the past and commit to making positive changes in the future
Which therapies and options you will participate in will vary according to your own personalized treatment plan. Each treatment plan is unique and customized to provide you with the most benefit and the best chance of getting and staying sober.
Discover Outpatient Rehab in Los Angeles with Virtues Behavioral Health
Our team is here to help you with various outpatient rehab options and programs. Therefore, if you or someone you love is ready to break the hold of addiction, contact our team at Virtues Behavioral Health at 855.579.8599.